Urbin Coconut Grove
Preconstruction in Miami, FL
Urbin Coconut Grove
URBIN Coconut Grove is a boutique mixed-use project located in the world-renown Coconut Grove neighborhood. URBIN provides residents a unique turnkey experience including fully designed and furnished vacation homes that deliver a flexible lifestyle to live, work, play and seek wellness delivering a truly unique experience.
URBIN Coconut Grove features turnkey residences from studios to four-bedroom condominiums. While away, the residence, will generate revenue which defrays holding costs while your residence simultaneously appreciates in value further optimizing the benefits of ownership.
URBIN is uniquely positioned as the perfect destination for an extended stay home for those with purpose, looking to relax, rewind and reconnect. The concept will offer a robust program to live work well through unique workspaces, lifestyle-oriented retail, a local gourmet market and a wellness space that brings movement and mindfulness together.
• Units range from 331 to 2,352 SF
• Situated on a destination street in the heart of the neighborhood
• Less than a 5-minute walk to CocoWalk, and other Coconut Grove shops and restaurants
• Parks and marinas are located within blocks
• Full-service concierge
• Valet parking and onsite self parking
• Gourmet market with a variety of offerings
• Food and beverage venues on premises
• Room service available
• Wellness Center with guided program for mindfulness, movement, nourishment and healing
• Roof deck with pool and sundeck
• Outdoor lounge areas with places for work and play
• Workspace with dedicated and flexible offering
• Efficient layouts for optimized living
• Bathrooms with walk-in-showers
• Fully furnished with sophisticated finishes
• Built-in storage
• Laundry (washer + dryer) in all units
• High-end fixtures
• Energy-Star stainless appliances
THE OWNERSHIP PROGRAM
• The leaseback agreement equates to a 7% annual triple net return against the purchase price.
• Leaseback term of five years with 5 year option to renew.
• Owner retains right to use their unit for up to 90 nights per year.
• Usage rights for up to 90 days, for every 30 days the return drops by 1% for that year of usage: 6% annual return for up to 30 days; 5% annual return for up to 60 days; 4% annual return for up to 90 days
• Staff services maintains units avoiding the need for self-management.
• Instant access to socially curated events (happy hours, movie nights) and priority access to amenities.
• Residences are a part of a managed extended stay rental program when not in use by the owner.