Aria Reserve Miami
Preconstruction in Miami, FL
Aria Reserve Miami
Aria Reserve Miami will be the tallest waterfront twin-towers in the United States with 62 stories. From this enviable location, Aria Reserve Miami residents can enjoy immediate access to the neighboring Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Arts & Science Museums and Miami World Resort for shopping and entertainment along with a myriad of dining options and boutiques.
Within just 10 minutes one can be enjoying the pristine beaches of Miami, Brickell’s financial district, Design District, Wynwood and Midtown, Miami International Airport, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables.
Aria Reserve s the last Miami waterfront project of its kind, a 5.2-acre development with 547-linear feet of water frontage and an unparalleled 2-acres of amenities.
The 391 residences are finished with two flooring options, with sunrise-sunset flow-through from East to West and have unobstructed and direct bay/ocean views, including two high-speed private elevators and an office/media room. Panoramic Residences have 10 Feet ceilings, Skyview Residences have 11 Feet ceilings and Penthouses have 12 Feet ceilings.
All Residences are allowed 3-month seasonal rentals up to 4 times per year.
• The tallest waterfront twin towers in the United States and the last Miami waterfront project of its kind 5.2-acre development
• 547-linear feet of water frontage
• 2-acres of amenities
• All in the Heart of the city minutes to all the best that Miami has to offer: Design District, Midtown, Wynwood, Brickell, Miami Beach, Miami Opera, Ballet, Theater, Arena, Art and Science Museums are all within 5-10 minutes from this strategic waterfront location
• All residences have unobstructed and direct bay / ocean view
• All residences include two high-speed elevators
• All residences are finished with two flooring option
• All residences include an office/media room
• All residences are sunrise-sunset flow-through from East to West
• All Residences are allowed 3-month seasonal rentals up to 4 times per year